Convert Base64 To PDF In Python
In this tutorial we will see how to convert base64 to pdf using python, base64 is used to encode binary data so inorder to convert base64 to pdf we will use the python library Base64, it will allows us to decode base64.
Python Code To Convert Base64 To PDF
import base64 b64 = 'enter base64 code here' bytes = base64.b64decode(b64, validate=True) f = open('sample.pdf', 'wb') f.write(bytes) f.close()
Above is the python code for converting base64 to pdf, let’s see how this code works:
- The code imports the
base64module for working with Base64 encoding and decoding.
- There is a variable named
b64which should contain the Base64-encoded string you want to decode.
- The code uses
base64.b64decode()to decode the Base64 string and stores the result in the
- It opens a file named
sample.pdfin write-binary mode (‘wb’) using
- The decoded binary data is written to the file using
- Finally, the file is closed using
After running the program you will see that it printed the base64 version of the pdf file so now if you want to convert it back to base64 then refer this tutorial: Convert pdf to base64 in python.
Here are some more python programs you will find helpful:
- Convert GPX to CSV file in python.
- Convert IPYNB file to python file.
- Convert Wav to mp3 format in python.
- Convert Miles to feet in python.
- Convert Hex To RGB In Python.
- Convert RGB To Hex In Python.
- Convert HTML To Docx In Python.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this python tutorial, and if you want more python tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel to get updated.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂