Looking for a tutorial on how to convert base64 to pdf in python then you are at the right place, Today in this article I will show you how to convert base64 to pdf file using python programming.
To convert base64 to pdf we will use the python library Base64 it allows us to decode base64 code, It comes preinstalled with python so you don’t have to install it.
Python Code To Convert Base64 To Image
import base64 b64 = 'enter base64 code here' bytes = base64.b64decode(b64, validate=True) f = open('sample.pdf', 'wb') f.write(bytes) f.close()
Above is the python code to convert base64 to pdf . You can run this code and see the result. To run this program you need to have python installed, if you don’t have, then read this: Install and setup python.
Before running this program you need to enter the base64 code in bs64 variable inside the single colons.
Follow this steps to run this program:
- First, create a new folder for this program.
- Open it in a code editor of your choice.
- Create a python file with .py extension.
- Copy the above code and paste it in your file.
- Open a terminal or CMD at folder location
- And type this command python filename.py (Name of your py file).
After running the program you will see that it printed the base64 version of the pdf file. Want to know how to convert pdf to base64 read this article: Convert pdf to base64 in python.
This was the tutorial on converting base64 to pdf in python. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and useful. Do share this tutorial with your friends who might need this or find it helpful.
Here are some more python programs you will find helpful:
- Convert GPX to CSV file in python.
- Convert IPYNB file to python file.
- Convert Wav to mp3 format in python.
- Convert Miles to feet in python.
- Convert Hex To RGB In Python.
- Convert RGB To Hex In Python.
- Convert HTML To Docx In Python.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this python tutorial, and if you want more python tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel to get updated.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂