Convert Negative Number To Positive In Python
Last updated June 16, 2023 by Jarvis Silva
Looking for a tutorial on how to convert negative number to positive in python then you are at the right place, in this tutorial we will see how to use python abs() function for converting negative number to positive.
Python Code To Convert Negative Number To Positive
negative_num = -1 print(abs(negative_num))
Above is the code for converting negative integer to positive in python, you can run this code and see the result yourself, to run this program you need to have python installed, if you don’t have, then read this: Install and setup python or else use this online python compiler.
After running the program you will see that it printed a positive number. Want to know how to convert positive number to negative then read hear: Convert positive number to negative in python.
Here are some more python programs you will find helpful:
- Convert Base64 To Pdf In Python.
- Convert Pdf to Base64 In Python.
- Convert GPX to CSV file in python.
- Convert IPYNB file to python file.
- Convert Wav to mp3 format in python.
- Convert Miles to feet in python.
- Convert Hex To RGB In Python.
- Convert RGB To Hex In Python.
- Convert HTML To Docx In Python.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this python tutorial, and if you want more python tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel to get updated.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂
Free courses and programming resourcesJoin Telgram