Draw Tony Stark Using Python With Code
Looking for a way to draw tony stark using python then you are at the right place, today in this tutorial I will show you how to draw tony stark using python programming so follow this tutorial till the end.
Tony Stark AKA Iron Man from the marvel movies is one of the most popular and loved character. So today, I have decided to draw Tony Stark’s face using python.
We will use the sketchpy module to draw tony stark in python, So if you are not familiar with this module then it provides predefined sketches which we can use in our program.
Drawing tony stark in python is very complicated but with sketchpy module we can draw tony stark with just 3 lines of python code.
Python Code To Draw Tony Stark Face
from sketchpy import library as lib obj = lib.rdj() obj.draw()
Above is the python program to draw Tony Stark. Now to run this program you need to have python installed on your computer, If you don’t have then follow this guide: Install and setup python on your computer.
To run this python program, follow the below steps:
- Create a new folder for this python project.
- Open it in a code editor of your choice.
- Create a python file with an ending .py extension.
- Copy the above code and paste it in your file.
Now you have the code, As you can see in the code we have used the sketchpy module so now we have to install this module so to install use the below command.
pip install sketchpy
So now you have everything setup and you are ready to run the program, so to run this program open a command prompt at your program folder location and paste the below command.
The above command will run the program and it will open a new window and it will start drawing tony stark and below is the finished drawing of tony stark.
As you can see, we successfully drew tony stark face using python. I hope you were able to run this program successfully.
Want to draw iron man face using python then you can refer to this tutorial: Draw Iron Man Using Python Turtle.
Don’t want to create all the files and folders then you can run this program now using this online python compiler it is fast and easy.
This was the tutorial on drawing tony stark using python. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and useful. Do share this tutorial with your friends who are fans of Iron Man or Tony Stark.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Create a fruit ninja game in python.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw car in python turtle with code.
- Draw a Cat In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Panda In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Fish Using Python Turtle With Code.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂