Draw Tony Stark Using Python
In this tutorial we will see how to draw tony stark using python programming, Tony Stark AKA Iron Man from the marvel movies is one of the most popular and loved character. So I have decided to draw face his using python.
We will use the sketchpy module to create this program, So if you are not familiar with this module then it provides predefined sketches which we can easily import and use in our program.
Python Code To Draw Tony Stark Face
from sketchpy import library as lib obj = lib.rdj() obj.draw()
Above is the program for drawing Tony Stark, you must be suprised what it is just 3 lines of code it is because of the sketchpy library it has done all the job for us.
As we have used the sketchpy module so now we have to install this module so to install use the below command.
pip install sketchpy
Now to run this program you need to have python installed on your computer, If you don’t have then follow this guide: Install and setup python on your computer or else you can use this online python compiler.
After you run the program and it will open a new window and it will start drawing tony stark and below is the finished drawing of tony stark.
As you can see it is a perfect drawing of tony stark’s face, I hope you found this tutorial helpful and useful, do share this tutorial with your friends who are fans of Iron Man or Tony Stark.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw car in python turtle with code.
- Draw a Cat In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Panda In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Fish Using Python Turtle With Code.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂