Looking for a tutorial on how to draw a fish in python turtle, then you are at the right place today. In this tutorial, I will show you how to draw a fish in python turtle, so follow this tutorial till the end.
We will use the turtle module to draw fish in python. It is a GUI python library which can be used to draw anything from characters, cartoons, shapes and other objects.
Drawing a fish in python is difficult if you are new to python, but don’t worry I will show you everything and provide you with the code of this program.
Python Code To Draw Fish
import turtle fish = turtle fish.color('yellow') fish.goto(0,0) fish.speed(10) fish.Screen().bgcolor("blue") fish.left(45) fish.forward(100) fish.right(135) fish.forward(130) fish.right(130) fish.forward(90) fish.left(90) fish.right(90) fish.circle(200,90) fish.left(90) fish.circle(200,90) fish.penup() fish.left(130) fish.forward(200) fish.pendown() fish.circle(10,360) fish.right(270) fish.penup() fish.forward(50) fish.pendown() fish.left(90) fish.circle(100,45) fish.penup() fish.forward(300) fish.left(135) fish.pendown() fish.right(180) fish.done()
Above is the python program to draw a fish. Now to run this program you need to have python installed on your computer, If you don’t have then follow this guide: Install and setup python on your computer.
To run this python program, follow the below steps:
- Create a new folder for this python project.
- Open it in a code editor of your choice.
- Create a python file with an ending .py extension.
- Copy the above code and paste it in your file.
Now you have the code, but there is one last thing you need to do as I have said I have used the turtle library for this program so you might need to install it if you get any errors like turtle module not found.
Turtle comes pre-installed with python setup, but if you get any errors you can install it using the below command.
pip install turtle
So now you have everything setup and you are ready to run the program, so to run this program open a command prompt at your program folder location and paste the below command.
The above command will run the program and it will open a new window and it will start drawing a fish and below is the finished drawing of a simple fish.
As you can see, we successfully drew a fish using python turtle. I hope you were able to run this program successfully.
Want more amazing turtle tutorials like this check out this: Awesome Python Turtle Codes.
Don’t want to create all the files and folders then you can run this program now using this online python compiler it is fast and easy.
This was the tutorial on drawing a fish in python turtle. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and useful. Do share this tutorial with your friends who might be interested in this program.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Create a fruit ninja game in python.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw Iron Man using python turtle with code.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw car in python turtle with code.
- Draw a Cat In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Panda In Python Turtle With Code.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂