Write Your Name In Python Using Turtle
Last updated July 3, 2023 by Jarvis Silva
In this tutorial I will show you how to write your name in python using turtle, We will use the write() method in turtle to write your name it is a turtle method which allows you to write your text on the screen you can change the font, color and size.
Python Program To Write Your Name In Turtle
import turtle as t
name = input("Enter your name: ")
Above is the code for drawing your name in turtle, as you can see in the code we first take name input from the user then we use the write method to draw that name.
When you run the program it will ask you to enter your name in the console then it will open the window with your name printed on it.
As you can see, I entered Cristiano Ronaldo it printed it, so we successfully created this program.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw Iron Man using python turtle with code.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw car in python turtle with code.
- Draw a Cat In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Panda In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Smiley Face In Python With Code.
- Draw Snowman In Python Turtle With Code.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂