Draw Broken Heart Using Python Turtle
Last updated July 3, 2023 by Jarvis Silva
Want to draw broken heart using python, then you are at the right place today. In this tutorial I will show you how to draw broken heart using python turtle programming, so follow this tutorial till the end.
If someone broke your heart and you want to create a python program for it then don’t worry I will show exact way to do this program and provide you with the code of this program.
I also have created a tutorial on drawing a heart using python It is a complete heart not broken.
Broken Heart Python Code
import turtle s = turtle.Screen().bgcolor("black") t = turtle.Turtle() t.speed(3) t.width(12) def curve(): for i in range (200): t.right(1) t.forward(1) def heart(): t.color("red","red") t.begin_fill() t.left(140) t.forward(113) curve() t.left(120) curve() t.forward(112) t.end_fill() heart() t.pencolor("black") t.penup() t.goto(0,170) t.pendown() for broken in range (3): t.left(75) t.forward(40) t.right(65) t.forward(45) turtle.done()
Above is the python program to draw a broken heart Now to run this program you need to have python installed on your computer, If you don’t have then follow this guide: Install and setup python on your computer.
To run this python program, follow the below steps:
- Create a new folder for this python project.
- Open it in a code editor of your choice.
- Create a python file with an ending .py extension.
- Copy the above code and paste it in your file.
Now you have the code, but there is one last thing you need to do as I have said I have used the turtle library for this program so you might need to install it if you get any errors like turtle module not found.
Turtle comes pre-installed with python setup, but if you get any errors you can reinstall it using the below command.
pip install turtle
So now you have everything setup and you are ready to run the program, so to run this program open a command prompt at your program folder location and paste the below command.
The above command will run the program and it will open a new window and it will start drawing a broken heart and below is the finished drawing of the house.
As you can see, we successfully drew an broken heart using python turtle. You can show this program to someone who broke your heart.
Don’t want to create all the files and folders then you can run this program now using this online python compiler it is fast and easy.
This was the tutorial on drawing broken heart in python programming. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and useful. Do share this tutorial with your friends who might be interested in this program.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Create a fruit ninja game in python.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw Iron Man using python turtle with code.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw Avengers Logo Using Python Turtle.
- Draw A House Using Python Turtle.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂
Free courses and programming resourcesJoin Telgram