Draw Ben 10 Watch Using Python
In this tutorial we will see how to draw ben 10 using python, Ben 10 is one of the most popular cartoon, He has a watch called omnitrix from which he can become any alien and gain powers so today I have decided to create a tutorial on drawing his watch omnitrix.
We will use the turtle module to create this python program, turtle is a GUI library with the help of this library you can draw anything in python.
Python Code To Draw Ben 10 Omnitrix
import turtle t = turtle.Turtle() t.pensize(5) t.shapesize(2) t.color('green') t.circle(100,400) t.left(80) t.fd(90) t.right(70) t.fd(85) t.left(79) t.circle(95,100) t.left(75) t.fd(83) t.right(64) t.fd(85) t.color('black') t.left(79) t.pensize(16) t.circle(104) t.circle(104,40) t.pensize(5) t.right(90) t.fd(25) t.left(90) t.circle(128,90) t.left(90) t.fd(25) t.left(180) t.fd(25) t.left(90) t.circle(128,90) t.left(90) t.fd(25) t.left(180) t.fd(25) t.left(90) t.circle(128,90) t.left(90) t.fd(25) t.left(180) t.fd(25) t.left(90) t.circle(128,90) t.left(90) t.fd(25) t.left(180) t.fd(25) turtle.mainloop()
Above is the code for drawing the Ben 10 Watch, so let’s see how this python code works in simple points:
- Import the turtle module to access its functionality.
- Create a turtle object named ‘t’.
- Set the pen size to 5 and the shape size to 2.
- Set the turtle color to green and draw a circle with a radius of 100 and an extent of 400 degrees.
- Perform a series of movements, including turning left and right, and moving forward to create a specific pattern.
- Change the turtle color to black and adjust the pen size.
- Draw a larger circle with a radius of 104 and a partial circle with a radius of 104 and an extent of 40 degrees.
- Reset the pen size and continue the pattern by moving and turning the turtle multiple times.
- Display the graphical output using the turtle main loop.
After you run the program it will open a new window and it will start drawing the Ben10 Watch and below is the finished drawing of the omnitrix.
As you can see, we successfully drew the Ben 10 Watch using python. I hope you were able to run this program successfully.
Here are some more python drawing tutorials for you:
- Draw Pikachu using python with code.
- Draw doraemon using python turtle.
- Draw shinchan using python turtle.
- Draw I love you using python turtle.
- Draw Batman logo using python turtle.
- Draw Google Logo using python turtle.
- Make a python calculator using turtle.
- Draw christmas tree using python.
- Draw spiderman in python programming.
- Draw Python Logo Using Python.
- Draw Iron Man using python turtle with code.
- Draw A Heart Using python turtle with code.
- Draw car in python turtle with code.
- Draw a Cat In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Panda In Python Turtle With Code.
- Draw Netflix Logo Using Python Turtle.
- Draw Whatsapp Logo Using Python Turtle.
I hope you found what you were looking for from this tutorial, and if you want more python guides and tutorials like this, do join our Telegram channel for future updates.
Thanks for reading, have a nice day 🙂